Based in Online, Everywhere
5 May, 2019
|USD||$2 - $50|
Our team loves making games, but we all work day jobs and freelance to keep our rents paid and our bills on time - having the space to justify experimenting and polishing our games means having additional income, which is why we've turned to Patreon as a way of facilitating that. Our hope is to take our work from something we do after-hours and during breaks to something we can do part-time or even full-time, and make better games that are released on a regular basis. As a patron, you can get access to our previous game, MIDNIGHT ULTRA, as well our upcoming titles, prototypes, past archived builds, assets, become an NPC, and more. You'll also be supporting the creation of the following 4 new games.
We've been around since 2015 and have had our work featured in Rock Paper Shotgun, PCGamesN, PC Gamer, and Next Reality News. We love making weird and eerie games with innovative aesthetics and rock solid, fun mechanics. Typically, our games usually come from unexamined niches, landscapes, characters, and points of view to facilitate intriguing stories and art direction meshed with gameplay from our favorite classic games and experimental, bleeding edge design.
- BLOODLESS: Continuing the lineage of Midnight Ultra, remotely orbital drop and pilot your soldier drone into the gentrification wars. Explore the information landfills of the future of wealth inequality through the critical lens of your ironsights, raze cities in the name of the total GDP, and fix America's Junk Credit Rating one bullet at a time.
- THE NEIGHBORS: A thief has been burgling and terrorizing the town, but nobody knows who - work together with your fellow players to defend your homes by night and fortify them by day, while rooting out the thief.
- HIRAETH: A neon pseudo-cyberpunk game where you move to a new town on a space station as a curatorial intern. Meet people and document their lives by day, and paint the town with street art by night. A kaleidoscopic game about growing up, being a creative person and making art, and companionship - in a city that's nostalgic, soothing, relaxing, but full of mystery.
- THE WITCHING TIDE: Join up with your friends in the Florida Coastal Survey: Forgotten Coast Division, as you travel across the Florida Gulf coast trying to provide disaster relief and get to the bottom of the mystery behind the off-coast oil spill while surviving hurricanes, ghouls, witches, and cryptids. The true sequel to Midnight Ultra.
Patreon Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "N/A" N/A
- "DO YOU LIKE THE BURNING FEELING FROM STARING AT SCREENS TOO LONG? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT "YOU KNOW, THERE'S NOT ENOUGH AGGRESSIVE GLITCH AESTHETICS IN MY LIFE"? DO YOU LIKE SURREAL STORIES AND FUN GAMES? CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD?"
- Forward Instinct, Patreon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Forward Instinct Avatar Creator
Available by subscribing to the Patreon https:.
About Forward Instinct
We love making weird and eerie games with innovative aesthetics and rock solid, fun mechanics. Typically, our games usually come from unexamined niches, landscapes, characters, and points of view to facilitate intriguing stories and art direction meshed with gameplay from our favorite classic games and experimental, bleeding edge design.
More information on Forward Instinct, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead, Artist, Designer, Programmer
Video Art, Writer
Concept Art, Writer